Doctor Image
+6 Doctors
answered on this topic
23 Quiestions
asked on this topic View Feed
Men's Sexual Health
Mens sex health
Asked for Male, 47 Years

29 Jul,18 11:42 pm

Sir i am 47 year old, having medicine for high blood pressure, suffering from sexual health problem


Dr. Tasnuva Nuzhat Chowdhury

General Physician

0   2
Chat Now

Kindly share ur detailed medical history and sexual problem .. So that i can help u out completely.. To get rid of this problem permanently..

29 Jul 2018 11:47 pm

Was this ans helpful

Googling your symptoms online?
The Internet is not a doctor and neighter are you. Chat with a real doctor about health
  • Private 1 on 1 chat with a doctor
  • Get a response in 10 min
  • Starts at 100 TK
Chat with a Doctor
Buy Health Package
Consult with a doctor more to make you feel better.
  • Private 1 on 1 chat with a doctor
  • Save time & money
  • 100% care guaranteed
Buy Package
Ask your Question for free
It only takes a minute!
68 free question asked in last hour0/350